- Agreement. This Agreement (“the “Agreement”) specifies the terms and conditions for access to and use of www.juliaholian.com (the “Site”). We may modify this Agreement at any time by posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective when they are posted and you should periodically check for any update to the Agreement and review the most recent version of these terms. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Ownership and Site Use. All content, features and functionality included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Julia Holian and Associates or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site. You agree not to copy materials on the Site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of Julia Holian and Associates and Julia Holian and Associates may terminate your use of this website at any time.
- Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only and is not intended for any children under the age of 18.
- Trademarks. Julia Holian and Associates™, and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Julia Holian and Associates. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Julia Holian and Associates and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. While Julia Holian and Associates strives to provide accurate information on this Site, the information on this Site is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis and you agree the use of this site is at your sole risk. Julia Holian and Associates disclaims all warranties of any kind, including without limitation express warranties, statutory warranties and implied warranties of: merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. It also extends to any expressed or implied warranties arising from any course of dealing, trade practice or usage.
You may have additional rights under certain laws which do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and _Julia Holian and Associates_ or its affiliates. Any legal action concerning these Terms and Conditions or this Site must be brought within one year after the claim or cause of action arises and you hereby expressly agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of the State of California, Contra Costa County, for the purpose of resolving any dispute.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Termination. Julia Holian and Associates may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any violations of this Agreement or to pose any questions regarding this Agreement, the Site or our services.