- What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, email, or that you give us in any other way. It does not include information collected through other websites operated by a third party or otherwise collected by a third party. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
(c) Types of Information: We collect two types of information. The first type of information we collect is information by which you may be personally identified and you voluntarily provide to us, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personally identifiable information”). The second type of information we collect is information that is about you individually but does not by itself identify you (“non-personal information”). This type of information is generally collected automatically as you navigate through the website, such as IP addresses, which URL you came from, browsing patterns and actions, location data, zip code, operating system of your computer, browser type and information collected through cookies, flash cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies, like most other websites, that help us continually improve our services to you.
- How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities and fulfilling any other purpose for which you provide it or consent. For example, we may use your information: to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights for contracts entered into between you and us, including billing and collection; to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers; to recognize you when you return to our website and remember your preferences; to use your information for your requested business activities administered by third parties (such as releasing your address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered).
We may use your non-personal information for any purpose, including the collection of information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). We, like most other websites, may collect this information by using small data text files called “cookies” that are stored on your device’s hard drive (if your web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page and make your use of the site easier, make the site run more smoothly, help us estimate our audience size usage patterns and maintain a secure site.
By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our site may not work properly in that case.
We may also use Flash cookies, which are similar to cookies but are not managed by the same browser settings that are used for cookies. To learn how to manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website (www.adobe.com).
We do not process or respond to “Do Not Track” signals or other similar transmissions that indicate a request to disable online tracking of users who visit our site or who use our services.
- Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users and their privacy is important to us. We will not disclose any personally identifiable information to any third party without first receiving your permission. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information to others.
- How We Protect Your Information. The importance of security of your personally identifiable information is also very important to us. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personally identifiable information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. For example, we use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. Your personally identifiable information is protected in several ways with firewalls, data encryption, physical security for our building, files and information contained therein and current industry standards. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website or other service.
- Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18 years old please do not enter any information into this site and do not use this site. If you are aware of any information we may have collected from a child under 18 years of age please let us know so that we can delete that information.
You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where such requests are unreasonably repetitive, would require a disproportionate effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems). Also, we may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate a law or cause the information to be incorrect. Please note that the personally identifiable information and non-personal information that we maintain will be deleted after we determine there is no longer any reason to process your information or otherwise fulfill our contractual obligations to you. However, it may be impossible to completely delete your information from third parties servers (if it was submitted to third parties) or without some residual information because of backups. Also, if you request us to delete your information, you should realize that that deleting personal information may affect our ability to deliver services or may result in deleting your account completely.
California residents have the right to request specific disclosures about out privacy practices, including telling you about the information we share with third parties for marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the addresses below.
Julia Holian and Associates
Attn: Privacy Compliance Officer