I’m so glad you’re here. I know that by the time you contact me you’ve already decided to make some kind of change. Let’s do it!
What you can expect
I wish I could say there’s a crystal ball with all the answers, but everyone’s situation is different. So, I listen intuitively and ask a lot of questions. I share insights and observations, ideas and possibilities, and come to each meeting with a variety of tools to help you communicate who you are, what you want, and the value you bring.
As a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach, I believe that playing to your strengths is key to loving your job and being your best self. I use the Clifton Strengths Assessment to help you aim your career towards roles that fulfill you and then create a game plan for getting there.
Everyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE interview coaching! I spent years in the corporate world hiring teams, training recruiters, and coaching job seekers. I have so many nuggets of information to help people prepare for anything that comes their way and vet the opportunity that’s best for them. Let me help you interview successfully.
When I’m away from my desk, I’m watching true crime shows with my husband, getting dirty in the garden, playing with my goofy chocolate lab, visiting my kids (no one is in the same place!), and hanging out with friends.
- Certified Professional Coach, Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
- Certified Strengths Coach, Gallup Inc.
- E+ Certified Executive Career Coach, Torchiana
- Energy Leadership Master Practitioner, Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching(iPEC)
- Bachelor of Arts, California State University, Northridge (CSUN)
- Active Member, International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Active Member, Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches (PARWCC)
- Active Member, National Resume Writer’s Association (NRWA)